I agree with wearing school uniform for some reasons.
Firstly, we can save money and time. If we don't wear school uniform, we will buy casual clothes and choose the clothes every moring.
Secondly, it makes you look clean when your in a group or community. People can know that your in that school or this school by looking at your uniform, and it saves the reputation of the schools pride when you wear your school uniform.
Lastly, when we don't wear school uniform, some students can feel a sense of incompatibility. And some wear strange clothes that don't look like a student.
For these three reasons, I agree with wearing school uniform.
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hey! My name is kyeong-rang and my blog adress is 'http://kyeongrang.blogspot.com'!
답글삭제VISIT MY BLOG~ :)
Your opinoin and reasons is very
excellent and neat!^^
hi ji-a~ it's hansol kk
답글삭제I agree with wearing uniforms too.
Especially, i perfectly agree with your second opinion!
I think you wrote a good essay.
My blog's address is runnlearn.blogspot.com~
please come to my blog and leave a comment.
Hello, friend!!
답글삭제Actually, I don't know who you are, but through this blogspot activity, I want to get
closer with you....
Please visit my blogspot, and leave some comments. I will accept your advice as much as possible.
my blogspot : http://tjgyfus5904.com
So, byebye~~~~!!♡
wow, you agree with the school uniform? very unusual. I agree with your opinions, but personally as a student who's suffering from wearing unforms, i strongly disagree :(
답글삭제anyways, good paragraph!
Hello- I'm Somin Lee.
답글삭제I was very impressed with your name(abcdef)!
I agree with you. Especially your first reason, the morning part.
Wow Ji A ~~~
답글삭제You already have many comments!
I came here to evaluate your writing.
It's just a joke.Hehe~^---^
I agree with you as you saw already.
Your writing is brief and clear, so I can understand your opinion very well.
It's good point of your writing.
Have a good weekend!